Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Good Start to the .25/.50 project



I was somewhat scurred about moving up, as throughout the years I've often dabbled higher and gotten crushed. Not at all shockingly, though, the play is really similar to .1/.25. There are still lots of rocks, but maybe more bad players than usual. There's still not much 3betting, but the button/co raising seems more automatic, and restealing is very possible. I find the play more predictable, and think I'm getting floated a lot less often.

In short, in my small sample thus far (damn family visit last week), I've made the crush. Also, I'm closing in nicely on my silver star, and hope to get in a whole mess of hands this week and clear it easily.

I feel like the last few weeks have been the smoothest sailing I've had on pokerstars. Playing cash weekly in Seattle (in a very tough home game) and the studying I've done in the last few months has made the difference, methinks. I'll put up some hands when I get the chance.

No comments: