Tuesday, July 22, 2008

More .25/.50 Glory


I'm telling you...the move up has resulted in more aggression with the same level of ineptitude. This means I'm getting paid more often and they're taking me to value-town less (b/c they're less scared I'll fold when they flop big). After the jump you'll see me win a 200bb hand.

The QJ played it horribly, obviously, and the T8 got unlucky. But at .1/.25 I'm sure that QJ would have just called the 3 bet on the flop and would often fold, scared, on the turn.

Played 1000 hands today, at 32bb/100 woo.
Randomness:
Worst hand that turned a profit today: 53o, had it 15 times and earned 45 cents with it. Also, won a $20 pot when i c/r'd the turn and bet the river with 63 on a 978KA rainbow board.

Best hand that failed me: AK (suited or not), 12 times for a loss of $15, including a weird hand that was minraised to me. I wanted to make it just $2 to tickle it and get 2 or 3 handed, but made it $20. He called and fired $20 at a baby flop. We both had $70 behind, and I just laid it down.

Up to 21bb/100 for my time at .25/.50

1 comment:

Wes917 said...

Zomg - rigged action flop lol. NH.