Friday, July 25, 2008

My First Actual Bad Day


Yeah, 5.5 buyins. Let's just say I ended it by getting one-outed for stacks. More after the jump. Hands I lost chunks with: fives full of jacks loses to sixes full of fives (-$50). KQ raises preflop, check-raises a 799 board, shoves the J turn and is called down by Q7 (-$37). JJ < AA when villain never bets and get it in on the turn (-$33). Set of fours < flush draw (-$30). Set of fours turns into straight on board (oops he has the nuts)(-$15).

Then the grand daddy. Here it is in all its glory. Notice the super tricky check/call check/minraise the turn line that he took. How ever could I suspect he was fittin' to make quads?


So yeah, that sucked. Today was bad, and I do believe that I tilted off some of it (the KQ bluff was just dumb...the villain was like 80vpip and would never lay down a pair, and i get too ambitious 3betting and calling 3bets).

With this session, my numbers for the month look like this: 5300 hands, 8.44ptbb/100. sigh...

No comments: